Friday, May 30, 2008

Strange Days, Indeed...

So, I'm driving home yesterday, and I hear the familiar backbeat of some hip-hop/rap anthem coming from a car nearby. Not so unusual, right? I look in the lane to my left and just ahead of me, and there is a tricked-out black Hummer H2, looking all "fly" and "gangsta". Fits the stereotype perfectly to find that such a vehicle has the windows down and the rap music booming for EVERYONE to enjoy, whether they like it or not.

Typical, right? Nope.

I turn my head further to the left directly beside me, and there is a white Lincoln Town Car with a late 40's-early 50's VERY white guy driving it with the windows down, and the hip-hop groove wafting from his open windows.

Shows ta go ya...just like books and covers, you can't always judge the music lover by the car.

1 comment:

  1. People gots to have their Snoop diggety. Drop it like it's hot.

    ReplyDelete